Individual academic licence via PayPal (inclusive of VAT):
All other prices in GBP, per year, exclusive of UK VAT.
Academic and commercial licences
|Single user||5 users||10 users||20 users||50 users|
|Commercial – low intensity||125||500||875||1,500||2,500|
|Commercial – mid intensity||300||1,200||2,100||3,600||6,000|
|Commercial – high intensity/lexicography||800||3,200||5,600||9,600||16,000|
Different classes of user, in terms of visits per year:
- high-intensity: over 100
- mid-intensity: over 30.
An academic is, for Sketch Engine purposes, an individual or university, using the accounts for teaching and research but not for lexicography for dictionaries to be published.
- First million words for each user: default, no fee
- Additional words from 1 million to 10 million: £10 per million words per year
- Additional words from 10 million to 30 million: £5 per million words per year
- Additional words from 30 million to 100 million: £2 per million words per year
- Additional words above 100 million: £1 per million words per year
These licences give access to all students and staff at a University. They do not include WebBootCaT or other corpus-building facilities. Prices depend on size of University. A University-wide licence comes with a number of full-privileges accounts, as below: additional full accounts £20 each.
|Number of students||Small <5,000||Medium <20,000||Large <50,000|
UK universities, classified by JISC Banding
Teacher and student licences
Where a teacher wants to provide licences for a group of at least five students, provided the teacher has a regular licence, a batch of six-month student licences may be bought for £10 per person. Please contact email@example.com.
Lexical Computing Ltd also offers services including preparing, installing and hosting customer's corpora on its servers. For arrangements not covered here, also including
- Use of the software on a public server
- Use of the software by robots
please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
中国大陆地区代理商为外语教学与研究出版社有限责任公司 (外研社)。中国大陆地区请联系： 客服 email: email@example.com 客服电话：86-010-88819704, 88819019
- Year runs from the date on which the account(s) is/are set up, which will usually be the date on which payment is received.
- All prices quoted (except online subscription via paypal) are net of tax:
- For non-EU customers, there are no taxes to be added
- For EU customers, VAT will be chargeable at 20 %. Non-UK, EU customers registered for VAT will be aware that services can only be invoiced net of VAT on production of their VAT registration number, and that this will be verified using V.I.E.S. (VAT Information Exchange System).
- Sketch Engine licences and hosting fees run until cancelled. Cancellation by customer on three months written notice.
- Fees paid will not be reimbursed for part-years.
- The customer will be invoiced annually.