To look at different lemmas with the same spelling but different PoS:
- Choose a corpus and click on Word List in the left-hand side menu.
- Choose lemma at Search attribute
- Type the lemma (e.g. plant) into the RE pattern box.
- Tick the box that says use the multilevel word list.
- In the first two levels, select “Word” and “Tag”.
- Click on Make Word List.
- A frequency chart for all word and tag combinations will be displayed
- to examine the concordance for a particular tag you can select the p (from p/n) to the left of the row that you are interested in.
Click here to return to the index of the “How to” Pages.