This method provides collocation candidates computation.
- q – query list, the same as for the “view” method. This attribute is required.
- cattr – corpus attribute that is the computation performed over. Default is ‘word’
- cfromw – search range – “from” – in token index (only integer numbers allowed). Default -5
- ctow – search range – “to” – similar. Default 5
- cminfreq – minimum frequency in corpus. Default 5
- cminbgr – minimum frequency in given range. Default 3
- cmaxitems – maximum number of displayed lines. Default 50
- cbgrfns – list of displayed functions in the form: cbgrfns=f1;cbgrfns=f2;… Default [‘t’, ‘m’]
- csortfn – function according to which the result is sorted. Default ‘f’.
Notation of the functions:
- t – T-score
- m – MI
- 3 – MI3
- l – log likelihood
- s – min. sensitivity
- c – salience
- f – frequency
Note: coll method (that returns the collocation candidates input form) is related to this method.
This group of method includes: savecoll, saveconc, savefreq, savethes, savewl, savews. These functions provide plain text or XML output of the system, i.e. of functions collx, view, freqs, thes, wordlist, wsketch. Each of the save* functions takes the same attributes as its “mother” method. The common attributes of the save* functions are as follows:
- saveformat – specifies the format of the output. Values: ‘text’ (default), ‘xml’
- heading – specifies if a simple heading (corpus name, query etc.) will be included. Values: ‘1’, ‘0’ (default)
The saveconc method is associated with few more attributes:
- pages – indicates if the whole concordance will be saved (value ‘0’, default), or particular page only (value ‘1’)
- numbering – indicates if the concordance lines will be numbered. Values ‘1’, ‘0’ (default)
- align_kwic – indicates if a simple alignment method of KWIC tokens will be used. Values ‘1’, ‘0’ (default). Relevant only in combination with text output
- maxsavelines – maximum number of saved lines. Default 1000
- leftctx, rightctx – use these instead of kwicleftctx, kwicrightctx attributes of the view method
Note: savecoll_form, saveconc_form, savefreq_form, savethes_form, savewl_form, savews_form method (that return the particular forms) are related to this method.
This method performs creation and deletion of subcorpora.
- subcname – name of the new subcorpus (or subcorpus being deleted respectively). Default None (no operation with subcorpora).
- delete – if not empty (that is default), delete subcorpus instead of creation it
- corpus structural attributes and their values can be here used as attributes and values of the method. The selected values define the span of the subcorpus.
Note: subcorp_form method (that returns the subcorpus input form) is related to this method.