Question: I’d like to change my payment, e.g. add more user corpora space or change the subscription period. Is there a way to do this other than unsubscribing and re-subscribing?
- If you need more user corpora space, visit the Subscription overview of your account in Sketch Engine and click “Extend” to add more user space. That is not possible in case you already have a space extension subscription.
- Since the regular subscription payments are administered by PayPal, subscription changes have to be done in the Sketch Engine subscription in your PayPal account.
- We can change your subscription up to +/-20% of the current value (there is a PayPal limitation preventing a higher difference). Contact firstname.lastname@example.org in order to do that.
- Otherwise, unsubscribing and re-subscribing is necessary. Your new subscription will start after the end of the current subscription.
- Changing the subscription period might be possible. Find the Sketch Engine subscription in your PayPal account and check if the change you desire is possible.
If unsubscribing and re-subscribing is inconvenient for you, contact email@example.com, we can invoice you for the extra service separately.