Monday, 23rd May 2016, afternoon
as LREC tutorial T6, Portorož, Slovenia
Sponsors: Lexical Computing
It follows on from successful events in Herstmonceux, UK (2015), Bolzano, Italy (2014), Tallinn, Estonia (2013), Brno, Czech Republic (2012), Brighton, United Kingdom (2011) and Ljubljana, Slovenia (2010).
This year’s workshop is organized as a tutorial attached to the LREC conference. For more information including registration and information about venue please refer to the conference website.
- Welcome & Introduction (Miloš Jakubíček)
- Introduction to Sketch Engine (Ondřej Matuška)
- Expert features of Sketch Engine (Vojtěch Kovář)
- Multilingual features in SkE Terminology, EUR-Lex (Vít Baisa)
- Coffee break (16:00-16:30)
- DIACRAN II – Diachronic analysis: finding changes of word sense, multi-word trends (Miloš Jakubíček)
- New taste for look and feel (Ondřej Matuška)
- New corpora and languages in Sketch Engine (Jan Michelfeit, Vít Suchomel)
- Go Manatee Go: Sketch Engine’s backend reimplemented in Go (Pavel Rychlý)
- Sketch Engine development plans (Miloš Jakubíček)
- Wrap-up & discussion (Miloš Jakubíček)
- Miloš Jakubíček (chair)
- Vojtěch Kovář
- Pavel Rychlý
Past SkE Workshops available here.