- Sketch Engine is a web service provided by Lexical Computing CZ s.r.o.
- Sketch Engine is provided as a limited trial service free of charge for 30 days for an individual user, after which the provision of the service is subject to a paid subscription fee for a given period as detailed in the current price list.
- Individual users are not allowed to create multiple trial accounts or share accounts with another user.
- The subscription period runs from the date on which the access is activated, which will usually be the date on which payment is received.
- Sketch Engine subscriptions run until cancelled.
- Customers paying by a debit or credit card may cancel anytime in the subscription period.
- Customers invoiced by Sketch Engine sales team will be invoiced annually and need to cancel through a written notice at least three months ahead of the end of the subscription period.
- Subscription fees paid will not be reimbursed for part-time.
- Where accounts are for multiple users, a local administrator assigns user-accounts to individuals. Each user-account will be for a named individual, and may only be used by that individual. The minimum period of such an assignment is one month.
- Sketch Engine is provided under the following Service Level Agreement.
- Users are responsible for the copyright and other intellectual property issues of content uploaded by themselves.
- Sketch Engine is provided by the copyright holders and contributors “as is” and any express or implied warranties, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose are disclaimed. In no event shall Lexical Computing CZ s.r.o. be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, procurement of substitute goods or services; loss of use, data, or profits; or business interruption) however caused and on any theory of liability, whether in contract, strict liability, or tort (including negligence or otherwise) arising in any way out of the use of this software, even if advised of the possibility of such damage.
Last modified 24th April 2017.